Oasis Mineral Foundation instantly covers imperfections for a flawless but natural looking complexion. This can be used on its own or as a base for the rest of your make up regime if you’re going full glam.
Built in sunscreen provides protection against the ageing and damaging effects of UV rays. Whilst the natural actives and vitamins work over time to visibly improve the look and feel of your skin. Because it’s natural, you can wear it all day without it blocking pores or having a negative effect on your skin.
Mineral Foundation Light is best suited to lighter skin tones and offers excellent coverage. This product was previously called BB Cream Light.
Mineral Foundation Light:
- Natural coverage mineral foundation
- Broad spectrum SPF coverage protects against UV rays and sun damage
- With prolonged use active natural ingredients will help to correct skin imperfections
- Good for all skin types
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Active Naturals: apricot kernel, rosehip, shea butter, jojoba, calendula, hyaluronic acid (not from animals), vitamins C, E & B5, red grape (resveratrol), pomegranate
Apply several small dots of Mineral Foundation to your face on the forehead; cheeks and chin. Then, using either the Oasis BB Sponge, Oasis BB Blending Brush or fingers gently smooth and blend it in to achieve a natural looking complexion. Pay particular attention to your jaw line and blend down towards the neck. Use a lighter touch in the area under the eyes to avoid dragging the delicate skin.
You will find that Oasis Mineral Foundation provides a good level of coverage and leaves you with a flawless complexion. But should you wish you can also apply powder on top.
We highly recommend using an Oasis SPF moisturiser underneath your Mineral Foundation.
pure NZ water (aqua), prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, capric/caprylic triglyceride (coconut emollient), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), titanium oxide (sunscreen agent), vegetable glycerin (humectant), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) oil, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter), polyoxyethylene sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), canola oil (and) glycerin (and) stearic acid (and) soya oil (film forming), glyceryl monostearate (lipid emollient), certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, certified organic calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, sodium hyaluronate (humectant), soya lecithin (humectant), butryspermum parkii (shea) butter, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), cetostearyl alcohol (plant-based emulsifier), stearic acid (emulsifier), dL-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) skin extract, ferric oxide (iron-based colourant), d-panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), xanthan gum (food grade thickener)
- This product is suitable for vegans
- Oasis Beauty products are all cruelty free
- Free of fragrance, silicone, talc, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.