Nutralife Vitamin D3 1000 IU Plus Boron & Selenium is a superior bone health formula added with vitamin E. The 1000IU dosage of vitamin D has been shown to decrease falls and fractures among elderly people.
Nutralife Vitamin D3 1000 IU Plus Boron & Selenium is beneficial due to its unique health advantages.
- Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is needed to form strong, healthy bones
- Helps address nutritional deficiency arising from low vitamin D levels
- Boron helps maintain connective tissues, bones through vitamin D activation in the kidney
- Selenium supports bone formation and enhanced vitamin D absorption
- Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger
- Vitamin E and Selenium work together to form glutathione, an antioxidant found in cells
Nutralife Vitamin D3 1000 IU Plus Boron & Selenium benefits and features:
- Enhances calcium and phosphate absorption
- Features other important nutrients like Boron, Selenium and Vitamin E
- Formation of strong, healthy bones
- Delivering 1000IU vitamin D to decrease falls and fractures among elderly
- May boost muscle strength
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule provides
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25µg) 1000 IU
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 50µg
Boron (from Borax) 1mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol 33.6mg) 50 IU
Encapsulating aids, colours
This product contains Selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150µg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.