A quality, scientifically-studied probiotic strain to support the wellbeing of babies, toddlers and children in 14 controlled-dose sachets
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Contains the researched probiotic strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, which may assist in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life for young children with a family history
- Shelf stable, single, controlled dose per sachet
- Is convenient to carry and to add to food or a baby or infant’s bottle
- Supporting the health and function of the immune system in children
- Assisting in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life for young children with a family history
- Supporting in children the digestion and absorption of nutrients and it may also help support the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) / digestive tract during antibiotic therapy
DIRECTIONS AND DOSAGE:
Recommended Dosage: Babies and Toddlers (6 months – 2 years): Take 1 sachet daily, which may assist in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life for young children with a family history.
Children: Take 1 sachet daily to assist in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Baby dosing instructions: Mix contents of 1 sachet with a small amount of breast milk or formula to create a paste that can be put onto the inside of the baby’s cheek or between the upper lip and gum immediately prior to feeding. Probiotics may also be added to baby’s bottle immediately prior to feeding. Once prepared as per these instructions, feed to baby immediately.
Toddler and Child dosing instructions: Mix contents of 1 sachet with unheated food or liquid.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
INGREDIENTS: Each sachet provides
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6 billion CFU Maltodextrin, Maize starch, Silicon dioxide.
Gluten, wheat, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.