Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Echinacea Chewables introduces a unique combination of patented non acidic vitamin C plus great tasting Echinacea in easy to take tablet form. Echinacea has been shown to induce greater phagocytic activity in both animals and humans. In effect, the herb sustains improved immune system and fights off infections to keep the body healthy.
The patented Ester C is readily absorbed into the blood stream and by the white blood cells compared to standard vitamin C. Ester C is scientifically validated to be gentle on the stomach with its non acidic formula. This type of vitamin C is also tooth friendly and does not cause tooth decay.
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Echinacea Chewables pack the proven effective Echinacea in convenient chewable tablets. The herb prevents occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common cold). The chewable sustainably harnesses the Echinacea purpurea, the species with the strongest infection fighting benefit.
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Echinacea Chewables benefits and features:
- Echinacea strengthens the immune system by raising white blood cell levels to protect the body from harmful bacteria and viruses
- Echinacea promotes greater phagocytic activity for engulfing and digesting foreign microorganisms in the body
- Echinacea purpurea adds to strong immunity and stimulates balanced healthy immune response
- Easy to chew form is suitable for children
- Comes in great tasting flavor
- Patented Ester C promotes overall resistance to respiratory tract infections
- Patented Ester C may also support wound recovery and healing
ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 10 YEARS: Chew 1 tablet, up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CHILDREN 5 TO 10 YEARS: Chew 1 tablet daily. Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet provides
Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 1000mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 835mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 330 IU) 8.25µg
Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext. equiv. fresh 1000mg
Tabletting aids, flavours (lemon/lime), antioxidant, glucose, fructose, sucralose.
- Always read the label; take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- High doses may cause temporary loose bowel motions or diarrhoea.
- Customers with a known allergy to any of the ingredients should not take this product.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.