Nutralife Cranberry 50,000 is a urinary health supplement. Introducing a potent blend of cranberry amplified by more than a hundredfold, CRAN-MAX® is a well-researched cranberry powder with strong potency. It eases pain and soothes inflammation due to cystitis. Each 50,000 capsule provides 50g of fresh cranberry fruit. Ease your discomfort whenever you have to take your bathroom break!
Cranberry is a natural fruit source of antioxidant properties which combat free radicals. This fruit is specially infused in CRAN-MAX® to help relief pain and burning feeling due to Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) like cystitis. This bladder infection typically affects both men and women. This urinary health supporting works to maintain your urinary tract and bladder in good health by preventing bacteria from adhering to urinary walls. Helps alleviate discomfort of the urinary tract.
Nutralife Cranberry 50,000 is recommended for:
- Alleviating burning sensation in cystitis
- Eases inflammation of cysts
- Hides unpleasant odors due to urinary incontinence
- Optimally functioning tract and bladder of urinary system
One capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Cranberry Herbal Concentrations equiv. 50g Fresh Fruit from: Cran-Max™ Vaccinium macrocarpon (CRANBERRY)
Fruit ext. equiv. 17g
Fresh Vaccinium macrocarpon (CRANBERRY) Fruit powder equiv. Fresh 33g
Precautions and contra-indications
* Take only as directed; and if pain, irritation or other symptoms persist for longer than 48 hours, consult a healthcare professional.
* Note: Blood in the urine demands IMMEDIATE medical attention.
* Customers on warfarin or other blood-thinning medications should consult their doctor before using this product, as cranberry may increase the blood thinning effects of these medications.
* Customers on any other prescribed medication should also consult their doctor before using this product.
* Customers with a history of oxalate urinary stones should exercise caution and consult their doctor before using this product. * Customers with kidney disease should not use this product.
* Cranberry 50,000 is safe to use during pregnancy or breast-feeding at the recommended dose. Note that pregnant women may be at a greater risk of UTIs.