Nutralife Calcium and Magnesium contains scientifically researched 2:1 ratio of the minerals targeted at optimum bone nutrition. The supplement features enhanced absorption of the minerals calcium, magnesium and molybdenum to promote strong healthy bones. Added with copper, manganese and zinc, the supplement also supports collagen synthesis.
Nutralife Calcium and Magnesium is recommended for:
- Maintaining musculo skeletal health, including strong healthy bones and teeth
- Reducing occurrence of spasms, cramps and shivers or tremors
- Preventing symptoms of nervous tension, anxiety and unease
- Regulating good sleep and preventing insomnia
- Promoting relaxation and fighting stress
- Enhanced physical activity during sports performance
- Providing increased nutritional value during calcium and magnesium intake
- Wound healing, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Promoting optimum heart health
Nutralife Calcium and Magnesium benefits and features:
- Healthy calcium magnesium 2:1 ratio as suggested by scientific research for optimal bone health
- Features copper, manganese and zinc to promote calcium utilization, collagen synthesis and maintenance of bone matrix integrity
- Calcium and magnesium functions for nerve and muscles for bone and teeth health
- Calcium promotes muscle contraction as it penetrates into muscle tissues. Then, magnesium promotes muscle relaxation.
- As ageing progresses, calcium needs become higher as in the case of post menopausal women with greater risk of osteoporosis, a bone disease resulting in fractures and brittleness of bones.
- Magnesium plays a critical role in the maintenance of bone mass, in addition to muscle and nerve tissue relaxation.
1 - 4 capsules daily preferably one hour after food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Calcium carbonate 200mg
Magnesium (as Oxide) 100mg
Copper (as Sulfate) 60µg
Molybdenum (as Trioxide) 10µg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 100µg
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 100µg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 100IU
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Excellent- not only was it the cheapest source of the product I wanted but I could collect from the pharmacy which was really convenient- especially as it was open on a Saturday
Very happy with the product. The only one on NZ market which has the right ratio Calcium : Magnesium 2:1, which is necessary for right absorption of both elements, specially magnesium.