Calcium and Magnesium both play important roles in maintaining bone health and strength, and in nerve and muscle function. Also contains Vitamin D3, which assists the body to absorb Calcium and Magnesium from the blood stream and utilise them, as well as Zinc, Manganese, Copper and Molybdenum – vital nutrients that help the body to form bone tissue, collagen and
- Recommended for: Helping to maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Supporting bone formation
- Supporting healthy Vitamin D levels
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily preferably with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
- Calcium (as carbonate) 200mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 100mg
- Copper (as sulfate) 60μg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 100μg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 100μg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 2.5μg) 100 IU
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservative.
Vitamin and mineral supplement cannot replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Excellent- not only was it the cheapest source of the product I wanted but I could collect from the pharmacy which was really convenient- especially as it was open on a Saturday
Very happy with the product. The only one on NZ market which has the right ratio Calcium : Magnesium 2:1, which is necessary for right absorption of both elements, specially magnesium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.