Royal jelly is a natural, nutrient-rich food provided to young bees and the Queen Bee of the hive and includes vitamins, proteins, lipids, amino acids, and minerals. It has a long history of use as a tonic to help maintain general wellbeing. Royal jelly may assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) is a fatty acid component of Royal Jelly.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Royal Jelly High Strength may help:
- Support the body’s normal immune response
- In the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Support cardiovascular health
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 1200mg fill capsule provides
- Royal jelly 720mg
- Equiv. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) 14.4mg
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Always read the label.Use only as directed. Not to be taken by asthma and allergy sufferers.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ROYAL JELLY WHICH HAS BEEN REPORTED TO CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND IN RARE CASES FATALITIES - ESPECIALLY IN ASTHMA AND ALLERGY SUFFERERS. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.