This formula combines two separate capsules – a white, vege capsule for use during the day and a clear vege capsule for use at night time. Each capsule is specially formulated with ingredients used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause. The day formula contains ingredients which may assist in the relief of hot flushes associated with menopause while the night formula contains ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervousness, restlessness and to help aid sleep.
Both capsules contain Soy isoflavones, a type of phytoestrogen, Red clover, Dong quai, Chaste tree, Black cohosh and the minerals Magnesium and Calcium. The day formula has added St John’s Wort and Siberian ginseng, while the night formula has added Valerian and Passion flower.
Nutra-Life Meno-Life™ Day + Night ingredients may help to:
- Relieve symptoms associated with menopause including hot flushes*
- Ease nervous tension*
- Aid sleep*
*based on traditional Western herbal medicine use
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 White Day Formula capsule in the morning with food, and 1 Clear Night Formula capsule before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
DAY NIGHT DAILY
WHITE CAP CLEAR CAP DAILY DOSE
- Herbal extracts equiv. dry
- Soya (Glycine max) seed 8g 8g 16g
- Stand. Equiv. Soy isoflavones 20mg 20mg 40mg
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) herb top flowering 150mg 150mg 300mg
- Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 500mg 500mg 1g
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 500mg 500mg 1g
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) root & rhizome 500mg 500mg 1g
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top flowering 250mg – 250mg
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 150mg – 150mg
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) root – 1g 1g
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb – 50mg 50mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 40mg 40mg 80mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 71mg 46mg 117mg
- Encapsulating aids, colours, flavour.
Gluten, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, preservatives.
Always read the label.Use only as directed. In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of your eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Seems to be working. I notice if i miss taking them.
I'm very hopeful it's helping, just need a magic cure for night sweats
I really like this product. It helps me sleep at night and it evens out my mood during the day.
Have used this product before which saved my family - felt I needed another 'dose' - packs have changed, its hard to distinguish which is which (day use to be yellow packs / night were blue) - now one has to get out a magnifying glass to read blister packs - still a great product other than this change.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.