Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is combined with Bacillus coagulans probiotic to support immunity and digestive health.
Taken as directed, Nutra-Life Ester-C® with Probiotics:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- Is a potent antioxidant
- Restores beneficial bacteria in the gut, including bacteria disruption following antibiotic use.
Recommended Dosage: Adults and children over 10 years: Chew 1-2 tablets 3 times daily . Children 5-10 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice.
Each chewable tablet provides:
- Bacilus Coagulans 500 million CFU
- Ester-C® [Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 327mg
- Sodium ascorbate 284mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
- Total Vitamin C 500mg
- Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext equiv. fresh 500mg
- Tabletting aids
- Natural flavours (lemon & lime)
- Natural sweeteners (glucose, fructose, stevia, liquorice root extract)
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.