Nurofen for children is a pleasant tasting sugar fee syrup formulated to target pain and fever in children.
Effective relief for reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation.
Effective relief of pain associated with - teeting - toothache - earache - headache - minor aches - sprains & strains - cold&flu
DirectionsFrequency 3x4 times a day
6m-12m = 2.5ml (read precautions)
1y - 3y = 5ml
4y - 6y = 7.5ml
7y - 9y = 10ml
10y - 12y = 15ml
IngredientsContains: sodium chloride and saccharin sodium. Does Not Contain: aspirin, alcohol or aspartame
WarningsDo not give to babies under 6 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 1 year. Do not exceed the stated dose.
For the relief of minor and temporary ailments. Use strictly as directed. Incorrect use or prolonged use without medica
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.