Nurofen for Children Pain & Fever Relief Orange Flavour is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to relieve pain and fever in children.
- Starts to get to work in 15 minutes to relieve fever
- Provides relief for up to 8 hours
- Relieves Cold and Flu symptoms
- Sugar free formulation
- Contains Ibuprofen
3*‒6 months (average weight 6‒8kg), dose: 3 ‒ 4 mL
6‒12 months (average weight 8‒10 kg), dose: 4 ‒ 5 mL
1-3 years (average weight 10‒14kg), dose: 5 ‒7 mL
3-5 years (average weight 14‒18kg), dose: 7 ‒ 9 mL
5-7 years (average weight 18‒22kg), dose: 9 ‒ 11 mL
7-9 years (average weight 22‒28kg), dose: 11 ‒ 14 mL
9-12 years (average weight 28‒40kg), dose: 14 ‒ 20 mL
Repeat dose every 8 hours as necessary with a maximum of 3 doses in 24 hours. Do not exceed stated dose.
*Do not give to babies under 3 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 1 year.
Contains 200mg ibuprofen per 5mL dose
Contains sodium chloride and sodium saccharin
Sugar-free & Colour-free
Contains no aspirin, alcohol or aspartame. 60ml (maximum daily dose) contains 27g maltitol.
Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
Store below 25°C. Discard 6 months after first opening.
Do not take:
- In children under 3 months of age.
- In children who have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
- In children who have kidney or heart problems.
- In children who have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If the cap seal is not intact on first opening of the bottle.
Seek medical advice before use:
- If your child is under 12 months of age.
- If your child has asthma.
- If your child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.