Nurofen Cold & Flu PE provides fast effective temporary relief of the major symtoms assocoated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness.
- Non-drowsy formulation
- Fast acting temporary relief from C&F symptoms
- Relieves fever symptoms
- Relieves sinus pain
- Relieves nasal congestion
Nurofen Cold & Flu PE tablets combines the pain-relieving power of ibuprofen with the decongestant action of phenylephrine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation fast and clear your nose and ease your sore throat.
Nurofen Cold and Flu PE helps to temporarily relieve headache, bodyache, nasal congestion, sore throat and fever.
Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Cold and Flu PE tablets to children under 12 years.
This product may cause sleeplessness.
Ibuprofen 200 mg + Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
Contains no gluten, wheat, lactose or sucrose | Contains no preservatives
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your health care professional. Do not take more than one Nurofen or Nuromol product at a time.
Do Not Take
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful.
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants, or are 65 years or over.
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You have taken other medicines for cold or flu.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.