Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet? Cats and Small Breed Dogs product is an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an important supplement to help support optimal pet health at home. And, it's available in soft gels, convenient for traveling with your pet companion.
Nordic NaturalsOmega-3 Pet? Cats and Small Breed Dogs oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the South Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru. In 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil help support:
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Brain development and maintenance
- Eye development and maintenance
Suggested daily use for cats 2 to over 20 lbs:
24 lbs: 0.25 mL (35 mg EPA/21 mg DHA)
59 lbs: 0.5 mL (69 mg EPA/41 mg DHA)
1014 lbs: 0.75 mL (104 mg EPA/62 mg DHA)
1520 lbs: 1.0 mL (138 mg EPA/83 mg DHA)
over 20 lbs: 1.25 mL (173 mg EPA/104 mg DHA
Suggested daily use for dogs 219 lbs:
24 lbs: 0.5 mL (69 mg EPA/41 mg DHA)
59 lbs: 1.0 mL (138 mg EPA/83 mg DHA)
1019 lbs: 2.0 mL (276 mg EPA/166 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
Dropper Use Directions:
Do not use dropper for delivering oil to the mouth of your dog or cat. To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb with pipette in oil. Clean pipette thoroughly between each use.
1 teaspoon = 5.0 mL (4600 mg)
1 teaspoon contains:
Crude fat (min.) 99.4%
Moisture (max.) 0.1%
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 31%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min) 17%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 10%
Anchovy oil, sardine oil, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
- Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.