NeutraLice Natural Spray Kit 200ml
NeutraLice Natural Spray solutions contain a combination of tea tree oil and lavender oil (essential oils) which makes it pleasant smelling and ideal for children as well as the rest of the family. It works as a pesticide to help remove the head lice and their eggs. NeutraLice Spray is available in 200mL. The Natural Spray is ideal if you want the convenience of a spray application or to spray caps and other articles.
- Helps remove head lice and eggs
- Natural essential oils
- Fast and easy to use
- Works in 10 minutes
- Convenient spray application
1. Read precautions before use and explain the treatment to your child.
2. Spray a generous amount on dry hair. Ensure hair is completely wet with the lotion. The amount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
3. Rub vigorously into the scalp and the hair, ensuring that the spray is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck behind the ears).
4. Leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
5. Use a lice comb to remove the dead head lice and their eggs.
6. Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
7. Repeat the application 7 and 14 days after initial apllication.
IngredientsMelaleuca oil (Tea tree oil) 10% w/v, Lavender oil 1% w/v
Warnings: NeutraLice Natural Spray: Not recommended for children under four years. For younger children speak to your pharmacist. For a low irritant treatment try NeutraLice Advance. Sometimes a warm, tingling or stinging sensation may develop during use. This is usually mild and resolves after rinsing hair. Discontinue use if severe irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes and ears, however if contact does occur, flush immediately with water. Seek advice from a health care professional if lice or more eggs appear after completing the third treatment.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.