Type 2 Collagen is a particular type of collagen that makes up 50% of all protein in cartilage and 85-90% of collagen in articular cartilage. As we age, the body’s ability to make Collagen Type 2, slows down. The decrease in collagen production during the aging process can often result in degradation of joint strength and health.
NeoCell’s Collagen Type 2 Joint Complex is a naturally complete joint supplement that contains glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, which are key components of supporting and maintaining healthy joint function. This unique formula supports the maintenance and rebuilding of cartilage bones, joints and surrounding tissue.
- The source of this formula, chicken sternum, naturally supplies the nutrients necessary to support cartilage as it parallels the amino acid structure of the body’s type 2 collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a water-loving nutrient which lubricates eyes and skin moisture levels. It also supports joint hydration and mobility.
- Chondroitin sulfate (a glycosaminoglycans,GAG) helps to enhance healthy joint function.
- Glucosamine is a fundamental building block for proteoglycans and GAG’s. It helps to maintain joint health through its ability to support the formation of chondroitin.
As a dietary supplement, take four to six capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach for maximum absorption.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Sternal Chicken Collagen……..2,400mg
(Chicken collagen Type 2 protein containing: Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine and Chondroitin).
Protein (from collagen)……..2,400mg
Other ingredients: stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate and kosher gelatin capsule.
Does not contain any soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavours or GMO’s. Gluten-free.
The collagen is sourced from chicken sternum.
May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residues.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.