Neocell Beauty Bursts Chews affords the body with highly absorbable and bioavailable nutrients contributing to a more beautiful appearance and a glowing complexion. It is rich in collagen types 1 and 3, and hyaluronic acid, which when combined has a stronger effect in helping delay the aging process.
- Potent collagen in chewable form
- With enhanced flavor
- Part of the Neocell Collagen supplement range
Benefits of Collagen
Collagen functions in affording the body with tensile strength and structural support. In actuality, it is a protein available in copious amounts in the connective tissues, with more than 28 types of collagen.
The major component of most tissues is Collagen Type 1, which provides it with strength. Collagen Type 3, on the other hand, is available in the young tissues of the arterial walls and the skin.
Collagen helps postpone the appearance of wrinkles and the sagging of the skin during the aging process. It is responsible for the upkeep of the skin’s young look and feel by maintaining its elasticity and firmness.
- Helps promote synthesis of new collagen fibers
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy skin, thick hair and strong nails
- Aids in the promotion of optimum collagen stores in the skin
- Has a delicious taste
- Can easily be ingested
Suggested Use: Take 2 to 4 chews daily.
Serving Size: 2 soft chews
Serving Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||1%|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen 1&3||2,000 mg||**|
|Hyaluronic Acid||20 mg||**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||20 mg||33%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Brown rice syrup, evaporated cane syrup, soy lecithin, palm oil and/or safflower oil, dutched cocoa powder, natural flavor, glycerin.Contains soy.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.