Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum
WHY USE A SERUM?Finding it hard to decide what is better for your skin; a facial serum or a facial moisturiser?
What you need to know:
- Facial serums are ideal for replenishing, restoring, recovering, reviving and refining skin. Serums can give you added moisture, but the main reason is to get added nutrients to the deepest skin layers that a regular moisturiser cannot reach.
- Serums have smaller molecules that moisturisers. This means that a serum will penetrate the skin more deeply than a moisturiser.
- Serums deposit moisture and nutrients. Moisturisers are designed to deposit moisture to hydrate the skin.
Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum is vitamin fortified to intensely feed your skin with essential antioxidants and vitamins for optimum health.
Clean your skin and apply Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum sparingly to face and neck morning and/or evening. This anti-aging serum is silky to touch and a little goes a long way.
For best results, use after your toner and before Royal Nectar Moisturising Face Lift.
A test patch application is recommended for first use.
Aqua (Water), Strenuus Manuka Mells with Bee Venom (Nectar Ease – Manuka Honey with Bee Venom), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chondris Crispus (Irish Moss), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber Extract), Metrosideros Excelsa (Pohutakawa Extact), Natural Fragrance, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Some people can have severe allergic reactions to bee products, and should therefore seek medical advice before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.