Looking forward to youthful beautiful eyes? Marvel in this youth restoring eye cream made out of pure bee venom!
Nelson Honey Bee Venom Eye Cream is an age defying eye treatment designed to soothe your eyes as it smoothes and firms the fine lines around the sensitive eye area. This wonderful cream lends a youthful glow to the eye are as it freshens and boosts the facial muscles.
Nelson Honey Bee Venom Eye Cream is packed with the following eye-caring ingredients:
- Chamomile oil. Chamomile has been widely used for centuries due to its soothing and calming properties that soothe skin. Plus, chamomile is rich in anti inflammatory agents suitable for topical application.
- New Zealand Manuka Honey and Bee Venom. Manuka Honey boasts of being naturally rich in potent antioxidants while providing for the moisture and renewal of skin. Bee Venom lends its natural anti-aging effect as it stimulates the facial muscles.
- Green Tea Leaf extract. Green Tea is naturally abundant in powerful antioxidants to prevent damage by free radicals in the sensitive eye area.
Nelson Honey Bee Venom Eye Cream features and benefits:
- Freshens and soothes the delicate area of skin around the eyes
- Rich in natural antioxidants to combat free radicals
- Abundant in natural actives for nourishing the eye area
- Features age defying properties for youthful skin
- Apply to cleansed face. Gently dot the cream around your eye area. Massage into the skin, starting from the inside top or bottom eyelid following the eye contour outwards. Pay special attention to any problem areas where you have fine wrinkles or lines.
- For best results, use in the morning after moisturising or in the evening before going to bed.
- No bees are harmed in the bee venom collection process.
- New Zealand Manuka Honey and Bee Venom - Manuka Honey is rich in natural antioxidants and antibacterial activity to help moisturise and renew the skin. Bee Venom gently stimulates facial muscles for a natural anti-aging effect on fine lines.
- Chamomile Oil - Chamomile throughout history has been used for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. An excellent oil for topical use, helping calm and soothe the skins appearance.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, to help the skin around the eyes from the damaging effect of free radicals.