NeilMed Sinus Rinse Neti Pot is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts. The neti pot is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. They also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow.
- 1 x 240ml Neti Pot
- 60 sachets
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Neti Pot helps alleviate …
- Nasal Allergies & Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
- Nasal Congestion
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse bottle and NasaFlo Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
IMPORTANT: NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo Neti Pot or Sinugator device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
Ensure you read the enclosed instructions and only use as directed. Neilmeds recommendation is to replace the bottle every three months.
Active Ingredients: USP Grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture. (Preservative and drug free).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.