The NeilMed® NasaBulb™ Nasal Aspirator helps clear mucus from baby's nose making breathing easier. New Clear Design. Contains 1 Aspirator for small noses. Lifetime guarantee. Volume capacity 50 mL(1.69 oz)
- Soft Silicone Tip & Bulb
- New Clear Design
- Reduce Contamination Risk
- BPA & Latex Free
- Sterilizable with Microwave or Boiling Water
Please read Warning before using.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly inspect assembled device before each use to ensure all components are secure and intact. Squeeze the nasal aspirator bulb to expel the air inside. Gently place the tip of the nasal aspirator into the baby?s nose while the bulb is still squeezed. Gently release pressure on the bulb to remove the mucus. Repeat as needed.
To separate the parts for cleaning:
- Pinch the opening of the tip with your thumb and index finger.
- Now squeeze the bulb with your thumb and index finger of other hand so quick increase in air pressure will separate the parts.
Cleaning and Sterilizing Instructions:
Disassemble all components. Wash with warm soapy water. Shake off excess water.
To disinfect; choose one of three methods:
- Boiling Disinfection: Place items in boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool completely before removing the items from the water. Shake off excess water. Allow all components to air dry before reassembling by placing on a paper towel.
- Microwave Disinfection: Clean the device with soap and water, shake off the excess water. Now place the aspirator in the microwave for 45 seconds. This will disinfect the aspirator as recommended by NeilMed® as well as published in medical research journals.
- In some countries, where available, use Milton's Solution and protocol as a chemical disinfectant.
Keep out of reach of babies and children. The product is intended to be used by adults only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.