Nausicalm® is for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting including motion sickness, nausea and vomiting caused by narcotic analgesics and by general anaesthetics in the post-operative period and radiotherapy, especially for breast cancer since cyclizine does not elevate prolactin levels.
Nausicalm® may be of value in relieving vomiting and attacks of vertigo associated with Meniere’s disease and other forms of vestibular disturbance.
Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet.
Children 6-12 years: Half a tablet.
For prevention of travel sickness, take with a little water, 30 minutes before departure. Dose may be repeated each 6-8 hours with maximum of 3 tablets per day.
Cyclizine hydrochloride 50 mg
- May cause drowsiness. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.