The bark in this product is sourced from slippery elm trees, which are native to North America and can grow to be over 200 years old. They’ve been used for centuries by Native Americans. We partner with suppliers who harvest the bark so the trees can grow back naturally, rather than stripping the bark, which can damage the trees and limit their longevity. Nature’s Way Slippery Elm Bark has traditionally been used to help soothe the gastrointestinal tract.
Take 4 capsules three times daily with warm water between mealtimes.
Each Tablet Contains:
Slippery Elm (bark) 1.6 g
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, magnesium stearate
Does not contain Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Dairy Products, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Wheat, Preservatives
Slippery Elm should not be taken together with any medication as it may interfere with absorption. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.