Nature’s Way Maca provides maca root collected from extremely high elevations in Peru, extracted and standardised to 350mg concentrated (4:1) extract.
Maca, a member of the radish family, has been a forgotten herb until recently.
However, the indigenous people of Peru have used Maca for centuries for its nutritional qualities. They consumed Maca for its energy and stamina effects. Maca's traditional use also included support of healthy sexual function and libido. Today maca is a favourite for the support of healthy hormonal balance in both males and females.
Adults take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably with food.
Maca extract (root) standardized to 0.6% glucosinolates (2.1 mg) 350 mg
Maca (root) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule (hypromellose).
Gluten free. No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.