Hawthorn has been linked to usage as far back as the 1st century and is distinguished by bright red berries. Hawthorn is in the rose family and is grown all over the world in sunny areas. Today, the berries are traditionally used to support heart health.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily, preferably with food.
Each capsule contains:
Hawthorn (leaf and flower) Extract standardized to 1.8% flavonoids including vitexin & hyperoside (5.4 mg) 300 mg
Hawthorn (berry) 165 mg
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), magnesium stearate
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.