Kelp is a type of seaweed that grows underwater and is an excellent source of iodine.* We source our kelp sustainably from places like Nova Scotia, where the wildcrafters carefully cut the leaves without uprooting the plants, allowing the plants to regrow in the future. Nature’s Way Kelp helps support thyroid function with 600 mg kelp per serving
Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Each capsule contains:
Iodine 270 mcg
Sodium 35 mg
Kelp (whole thallus) 600 mg
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.