Insufficient dietary intake can contribute to magnesium deficiency which may cause muscle stiffness, mild twitching and cramps. Nature’s Way High Strength Magnesium combines four different forms of magnesium and two co-factors: Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D3, for better absorption and to help maintain optimum magnesium levels in the body.
- Mild muscle stiffness & cramps when dietary intake is inadequate
- Relief of mild muscular aches and pains when dietary intake is inadequate
- Bone formation & strength
- Cardiovascular system health
In addition, Vitamin D3 can help maintain muscle strength, promote strong bones and a healthy immune system.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Magnesium (as Heavy Magnesium Oxide 500mg) 301.6mg
Magnesium (as Phosphate Pentahydrate 80mg) 16.5mg
Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate 10mg) 2mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate 10mg) 1.55mg (total equiv. elemental magnesium 321.65mg)
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg (Equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.1 mg)
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5micrograms
Manganese Amino Acid Chelate 40mg (Equiv. to Manganese 4mg)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.