Nutritional support during times of hormonal change in women, especially when associated to hot flushing, menstrual irregularities, hormonal migraine.
Black cohosh is native to eastern North America, near the Appalachian Mountains. It grows wild and is called the “fairy candle” due to its tall white flowers, which grow from the stem. However, the root is what wild foragers are after; the root is dug up in the autumn, dried, and powdered. Black cohosh has traditionally been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. Nature’s Way Black Cohosh Root helps support women’s health.
Take 1 capsule three times daily.
Each Tablet Contains: Black Cohosh (root) 540 mg
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate
PrecautionDiscontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.