Chaste tree has been traditionally used to support premenstrual tension and associated conditions.
Chaste Tree may be beneficial if taken in the second half of the menstrual cycle. Chaste Tree may also be beneficial with supporting hormonal acne.
- Supports the female glandular and reproductive systems
- May assist in balancing hormone levels
- Provides support for premenstrual and menopausal women
- May also be beneficial in supporting with hormonal acne
Take one tablet with a meal twice daily
Chaste Tree Fruit (Vitex agnus-castus) 500mg
Because Chaste Tree can lower prolactin levels, it is not an appropriate supplement for pregnant or nursing women
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.