Nascent Iodine Drops 30ml
Iodine deficiency can bring about a lot of medical conditions. For one, it will affect the normal function of the thyroid gland, which is mainly responsible for the production of thyroid hormones and regulating the proper function of the body's metabolic processes.
It can be easily absorbed by the body if taking this nutritional supplement because it can be recognized by the thyroid gland as similar to what it can manufacture.
Begin with a low dosage and slowly increase overtime (10 drops = 4mg). 30 minutes before or 1 hour after meals.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.