- Can calms and settles the mind
- Supports the reduction of waking during the night
- Supports a long restful healthy sleep
- Safe for adults, children, during pregnancy and breast feeding
Product Overview Video
- Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) 6X – relaxing nerve tonic to help with restlessness
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) 6X – sleeplessness due to overwork and worry
- Coffea Cruda (Unroasted coffee) 6X – insomnia due to over excitement
- Kalium Bromatum (Bromide of Potash) 6X – restlessness due to worry or grief
Bach Flowers included:
- White Chestnut – helps to slow down circling and persistent thoughts
- Vervain – useful to switch off from thoughts due to overwork and stress
- Aspen – used when mind is preoccupied with anxiety and unknown fears
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
How do I take the Sleep Tight Tonic?
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 30 minute intervals three times before bed.
Children: 5 drops three times before bed.
Babies: 3 drops three times before bed. If wake during the night repeat the dose.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
As,always 10 out of 10
Sleep tight tonic
I needed that! Helped me out!
Has helped my husband and I fall asleep and my circadian rhythm seems restored.