This Product is only available for sale in our physical store: 109 Parnell Road, Parnell.
A unique formula designed to support and nourish all three layers of your skin, helping skin cells thrive from the inside out.
It does so by combining Oryza® Ceremides, a ceremide extracted from rice, which helps to restore the lipids in the skin, maintaining healthy moisture levels and works to brighten the skin’s appearance.
MitoQ Skin Support Complex also contains Collactive™ Collagen Complex, a 100% French Marinebased, all-natural ingredient composed of collagen and elastin peptides formulated in the same ratio naturally found in skin. This helps to lift and tone the skin, whilst also providing valuable moisture retention.
Finally, the addition of Hyaluronic acid locks in hydration so the skin is more supple and radiant.
These essential micro-nutrients are combined with the breakthrough cellular science of MitoQ to support the healthy growth of new skin cells helping to renew and rejuvenate your skin leaving it supple, hydrated and energized.
We suggest you try MitoQ Skin Support Complex for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.
Recommended for: People looking to add the benefits of MitoQ to their daily life while supporting overall skin appearance, firmness and hydration.
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.
Active Ingredients per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ (mitoquinol mesylate) 10 mg, Oryza Ceramide-PCD™ rice (Oryza sativa) extract (bran, germ) 40 mg, Collactive™ marine collagen & elastin polypeptides (from cod, saithe, haddock & plaice) 200 mg, Hyaluronic acid 200 mg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride) 1 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, Nicotinamide 10 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.6 mg, Folate (200 mcg folic acid) 333 mg Dietary Folate Equivalent, Vitamin B12(as cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg, Biotin (Vitamin B7) 150 mcg, Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 5 mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 12 mg, Selenium (as methylselenocysteine) 70 mcg.
MitoQ® Skin Support Complex also contains: Hypromellose, Silica –colloidal anhydrous, Cyclodextrin, Dicalcium phosphate, Purified water, Carrageenan, Potassium acetate, Citric acid monohydrate, Artificial flavor.
Contains fish (cod, saithe, haddock, plaice).
Quality & Safety
- Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
- Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/ absorption.
- Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.