Miss Currant Premium Blackcurrant Powder contains a natural combination of 51 important nutrients, including antioxidants, minerals and vitamins with anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-aging properties to help fill the nutritional gaps in your diet. It helps you to look and feel your best all in a convenient, tasty and easy-to-digest powder that can be mixed with water, your choice of milk, smoothies, yoghurt or in baking and dessert.
Miss Currant Benefits:
- Our superior level of anthocyanins protect the cellular functions of the body for the maintenance of optimal health.
- Cardiovascular health
- Blood circulation
- Eye health
- Lung & respiratory health
- Supports and boosts the immune system
- Supports and increases the levels of skin collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid
- Supports brain health
- Increases energy and improves exercise performance. Reduces muscle damage and assists recovery.
- Real Fruit. Real Nutrition. No Extract.
- 51 nutrients: 38 antioxidants, 7 minerals, 5 vitamins and cGP (a key brain nutrient)
- A high level of Vitamin C
- Miss Currant chooses the finest blackcurrant variety from the southern hemispheres’ top growing region in Canterbury.
- Miss Currant is compliant with the NZ government's most rigorous agriculture monitoring system from seed to shelf.
- We use advanced ultra-low freeze drying technology preserving the maximum nutrition benefits.
- Convenient single serve sachets
- 100% natural, Vegan, No artificial process & additives, no added sugar, gluten free, dairy free, GMO free
Adults: 1-2 sachets per day or as professionally advised.
Children (3 years and above): 1 sachet per day or as professionally advised.
Put 1 sachet (5g) of powder into a cup, add 50-100ml of hot (but not boiling) water, or simply mix it with milk, yoghurt or juice. Stir well until dissolved.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.