- Practitioner Range
To Evaluate and Supplement Zinc Status.
- To evaluate zinc status.5
- Developed by Dr Bryce-Smith of London.5
- Contains ten zinc tests per bottle.
SCREENING TEST FOR ALL PATIENTS
Evaluation: Responses to tasting 10 mL of the solution normally fall into one of the following four categories:
- No specific taste or other sensation is noticed, even after the solution has been kept in the mouth for about 10 seconds.
- No immediate taste is noted, but after a few seconds a slight taste variously described as 'dry mineral', 'furry' or 'sweet' develops.
- A definite, though not strongly unpleasant taste is noted almost immediately and tends to intensify with time.
- A strong and unpleasant taste is noted immediately.
Category 1 is the poorest zinc status, while category 4 is optimal.
Proudly supporting the
Directions for Evaluation: Taste 10 mL (two metric teaspoons) by mouth per test.
If taste is in category 1 or 2 take 5 mL (one metric teaspoon) three times daily until taste description of category 3 or 4 is noted.
Each 10 mL (two metric teaspoons) dose contains:
Zinc sulfate heptahydrate
Equivalent to elemental zinc
In a base of distilled water
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form