- Practitioner Range
A Zinc Supplement to Assist Where There is a Deficiency of Zinc in the Diet.
- To assist where there is a deficiency of zinc in the diet.1
- For use when Zinc Tally Test indicates a category 1 or 2.
- Easy dosing of teaspoon a day.
Fast absorption: Zinc Drink contains zinc sulfate in an aqueous solution that is highly bioavailable for fast repletion of zinc levels.2 An animal study suggests that the high bioavailability of liquid zinc sulfate may be owed to the activation of passive absorption via brush border membranes.3
Supports healthy immune function: A dietary zinc deficiency impairs healthy functioning of the immune system, increasing the susceptibility to infection. Zinc is essential for meditating non-specific immunity such as neutrophils and NK cells and affecting the development of acquired immunity and T-lymphocyte function.4
WARNING: Do not take without diluting.
Adults: Take 1.0 mL ( metric teaspoon) per day in 100mL of water or juice.
Certain patients experience transient nausea or dizziness on taking Zinc Drink. If so, take with a meal.
Each 1.0 mL ( metric teaspoon) contains:
Equivalent elemental zinc
Equivalent elemental magnesium
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
Contains Potassium sorbate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form