Metagenics Ultra Flora MetaControl contains advanced probiotic combination to shape a beneficial microbiome for wellbeing.
Ultra Flora MetaControl have been shown to or may:
- Provides metabolic benefits including reduced Body Mass Index (BMI), reduction in total cholesterol and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL).
- Improves weight management including total and abdominal fat mass, waist circumference and reduced energy intake.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Each capsule contains:
|24 billion live probiotic organisms:
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis(HN019™)
|14 billion CFU (organisms)
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis(B-420™)
|10 billion CFU (organisms)
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Excipients: Dibasic potassium phosphate, Disodium edetate, Gellan gum, Glucose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Monobasic potassium phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Potable water, Potassium acetate, Silicon dioxide and Sucrose.
Safety has not been conclusively established during pregnancy. Practitioner discretion is advised when prescribing for use in pregnancy due to the following cautions:
Pre-eclampsia: A meta-analysis of four clinical trials shows that taking probiotics during pregnancy increases the relative risk of pre-eclampsia.
The specific effects of Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (B-420™) are unclear from this analysis.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.