- Practitioner Range
Support for Normal Male Reproductive Function, in Healthy Individuals.
In healthy individuals, herbs in Tribulus Synergy have been traditionally used to:
- Support healthy sexual function and sexual desire in men.1
- Restore and build vitality.1
- Provides equivalent to 20 g of tribulus per day for the loading dose.
- Supports healthy sexual function: Tribulus synergy contains herbs traditionally used to balance and support normal male physiology and sexual function in healthy individuals.1 Tribulus has been shown in animal studies to increase androgen levels which influence nitric oxide and nitric oxide synthase in the brain. Nitric oxide is present in the regions of the brain that regulate sexual function. Zinc assists healthy reproductive function in men by playing a role in the metabolism of androgen hormones.2
- Supports healthy sexual desire: The mechanism by which tribulus up regulates androgen reception expression and activity also influence areas of the brain which are associated with sexual behaviour and desire.3 Animal studies suggest that damiana may support sexual desire in men by increasing central noradrenergic and dopaminergic tone, and possibly, indirectly oxytocinergic transmission.4 Lotus seed has also been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a reproductive tonic to increase arousal and intensify sexual desire.5
Loading dose: Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily for four weeks with food.
Maintenance dose: Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Tribulus terrestris, fruit dry (Tribulus)
Turnera diffusa, leaf dry (Damiana)
Epimedium sagittatum, herb top dry (Horny Goat Weed)
Nelumbo nucifera, (Lotus Seed/Nelumbium)
Zinc amino acid chelate
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form