- Practitioner Range
Metagenics P-Lift 30 Tablets (30 days)
Hormone Support for Healthy Cycles.
Ingredients in P-Lift have been shown to or may:
- Regulate menstrual cycle, plus vitamin B6 for healthy hormone metabolism.3,4
- High dose 2.0 g Vitex agnus-castus per day to relieve
- premenstrual symptoms (PMS).1,2
- One a day dosing for improved compliance.
- P-Lift contains Vitex agnus-castus and vitamin B6 which assist in the management and relief of PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness, tiredness, moodiness, headaches, bloating and fluid retention.5 Vitamin B6 may help relieve emotional symptoms of PMS via its action as a cofactor for several neurotransmitters involved in mood regulation.6 Vitamin B6 has also been shown to manage fluid retention by assisting in the production of dopamine which has a dampening effect on aldosterone.7 Vitex relieves PMS symptoms by binding to dopamine receptors and inhibiting prolactin.1 Elevated prolactin may inhibit corpus luteal development, reducing the secretion of progesterone in the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.
- A clinical trial of 1634 PMS patients taking Vitex agnus-castus over three menstrual cycles showed 93% as reporting a significant decrease or total cessation of their PMS symptoms (Figure One).5 The symptoms that decreased include headaches, tiredness, moodiness, breast tenderness, bloating and fluid retention.5
- Vitex and ginger relieve menstrual pain.8 A double-blind comparative trial on 150 patients with dysmenorrhoea compared the effects of 1.0 g of ginger against two prescription medications. The study found this amount of ginger to be as effective as the prescription medicines at relieving menstrual pain.9 This is likely due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-prostaglandin actions.9
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
Store below 30 C
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Withania somnifera,root dry (Withania)||4.5 g|
|Vitex agnus-castus,fruit dry (Chaste tree)||2.0 g|
|Zingiber officinale,rhizome dry (Ginger)||1.6 g|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||50 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn - Zinc bisglycinate)||125 mg|
|Equivalent Zinc||25 mg|
|Tocopherols concentratemixed (low alpha type)||50 mg|
|Potassium iodide||196 g|
|Equivalent Iodine||150 g|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form