Thorne and Metagenics are special practitioner range products so the full range is not always kept in stock, therefore it may take 2 working days before dispatch.
- Practitioner Range
Metagenics O-Lift 60 Tablets (20 or 60 days)
Hormone Support for Menopause.
Ingredients in O-Lift have been shown to or may:
- Manage menopausal symptoms.1
- Relieve menopausal hot flushes, which may be caused by declining oestrogen levels.1,2
- Provide adrenal support, assisting with fatigue (traditional use).3
- O-Lift helps to manage menopausal symptoms including anxiety, hot flushes with perspiration and low back pain.1 A placebo controlled clinical trial of 22 menopausal women showed that, after taking this traditional Chinese formula for two months, subjects showed increased plasma oestrodiol (Figure One) and oestrogen receptors (Figure Two) and reduced serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH). This resulted in significant improvements in menopause symptoms.1
- Menopause is a period of declining oestrogen levels which may be what causes hot flushes.2 Up to 85% of menopausal women experience hot flushes.4 The ingredients in O-Lift have been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to manage hot flushes and night sweats. It is thought that this combination of herbs enriches the yin and nourishes the kidneys.5
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30 C
Adults: For acute symptoms: Take 1 tablet three times daily.
Maintenance Dose: Take 1 tablet daily.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Rehmannia glutinosa,root dry (Rehmannia)||3.2 g|
|Cornus officinalis,fruit dry (Asiatic cornelian cherry)||1.6 g|
|Dioscorea oppositifolia,rhizome dry (Chinese yam)||1.6 g|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa,seed dry (Zizyphus)||1.1 g|
|Paeonia suffruticosa,root bark dry (Tree peony)||920 mg|
|Poria cocos,fruiting body dry (Poria)||920 mg|
|Alisma orientale,rhizome dry (Water plantain)||920 mg|
|Anemarrhena asphodeloides,rhizome dry (Anemarrhena)||890 mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form