- Practitioner Range
Metagenics O-Clear 60 Tablets (30 days)
Hormone Metabolism Support.
In healthy people, ingredients in O-Clear have been shown to or may support:
- Healthy breast tissue.4
- Normal phase II liver detoxification pathways.6
- Scientifically formulated for PMS symptom relief and healthy oestrogen metabolism.1,2,3
- Daily dose of 46.0 g soy, 3.0 g BCM-95 Turmeric plus metabolically active vitamin B6, folinic acid and vitamin B12.
Soy supports healthy oestrogen metabolism.1 O-Clear provides 46.0 g of soy, equivalent to 115 mg of isoflavones, per day. This dose of soy isoflavones has been clinically proven to support healthy oestrogen metabolism.1 A crossover clinical trial showed that those participants who consumed at least 113 mg of soy isoflavones per day had increased urinary excretion of 2-OH oestrogen but not 16-OH oestrogen. This equated to a 47% increase in urinary 2-OH oestrogen in those consuming soy isoflavones (Figure One) compared to those consuming an isoflavone-free diet.1 Rosemary may also promote oestrogen detoxification by promoting 2-hydroxylation of oestradiol via CYP 1A1 and 1A2 activation as well as stimulating liver glucuronidations of oestradiol and oestrone (Figure Two).6
- Vitamin B12 plus activated B6 and folinic acid are required for healthy oestrogen metabolism in healthy people.3,7 Vitamin B12 and folate are required for phase II methylation of oestrogen metabolites and folinic acid may be an effective therapy to bypass various metabolic defects such as polymorphisms which can interrupt the methylation cycle.8
- Rosemary and Milk Thistle can be used to support healthy liver detoxification and function. The hepatoprotective properties of rosemary extract are attributed to its antioxidant properties and improving detoxification systems dependant on glutathione S-transferase.9 Milk Thistle has been shown to increase total glutathione content of the liver, enhancing glucuronidation (and phase II process) while inhibiting phase I detoxification.9
- Contains BCM-95 Turmeric for enhanced bioavailability.
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and starches. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30 C
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Glycine max,seed dry (Soy Isoflav-One?)||23.0 g|
|Silybum marianum,fruit dry (Milk thistle)||3.0 g|
|Curcuma longa,root dry (BCM-95Turmeric)||1.5 g|
|Rosmarinus officinalis,leaf dry (Rosemary)||1.0 g|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (Vitamin B6)||38 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn- Zinc bisglycinate)||60 mg|
|Equivalent Zinc||12 mg|
|Calcium folinate||217 g|
|Equivalent Folinic acid||200 g|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250 g|
|Potassium iodide||131 g|
|Equivalent Iodine||100 g|
|Molybdenum trioxide||94 g|
|Equivalent Molybdenum||62.5 g|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form