- Practitioner Range
Metagenics FemmeX 252 g (14 days) oral powder Lemon Lime flavour
Magnesium Supplementation for Women.
Ingredients in FemmeX have been shown to or may:
- Nutrients for healthy oestrogen metabolism.*2,3
- Exclusive, highly bioavailable Meta Mag magnesium plus BosPure boswellia and broccoli.
- Symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) with additional hormonal support.1,2,3,4,5
*In healthy people
- Magnesium deficiency has been found to be associated with conditions such as dysmenorrhoea and PMS.6 A magnesium status study was conducted on women with and without PMS during the luteal phase of their menstrual cycle.7 It was found that magnesium levels were significantly lower in those with PMS. PMS can both cause, and be associated with magnesium deficiency and therefore supplementation may be useful for symptomatic relief.7 FemmeX has been scientifically formulated to provide additional nutritional support for women at various stagesduring preconception, reproductive years and menopauseas many women do not consume enough magnesium from other sources.6,7 Magnesium deficiency has been shown to result in a number of symptoms including PMS and dysmenorrhea, stress, insomnia and cramping.
- Boswellia is traditionally used for painful periods in Ayurvedic medicine.
- FemmeX contains nutrients essential for phase II methylation of oestrogen metabolites.8 Phase I detoxification requires little nutritional support to be fully active.9 However phase II detoxification, particularly glucuronidation, requires adequate vitamin B6, B12, magnesium and folate-nutrients present in FemmeX.6 Glucuronidation is the major phase II liver detoxification process for conjugating and removing oestrogens and endocrine disruptors.10 Broccoli sprouts also increase phase II metabolism.11
- Fructose free. FemmeX is free from fructose and suitable for people who are fructose sensitive.
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours and flavours. Sweetened with steviol glycosides.
Store below 30 C
Adults: Add 2 level scoops (9.0 g) to 200 mL of water twice daily. Stir well and take immediately.
|Each dose (9.0 g) contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Boswellia serrata,gum oleoresin fresh (BosPureBoswellia)||1.5 g|
|Matricaria chamomilla,flower dry (German chamomile)||1.5 g|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica,sprout powder (Broccoli)||750 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate|
|(Meta Mag- Magnesium bisglycinate)||3.0 g|
|Equivalent Magnesium||300 mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||1.1 g|
|Equivalent Calcium||250 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||605 mg|
|Equivalent Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||50 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn- Zinc bisglycinate)||25 mg|
|Equivalent Zinc||5 mg|
|Chromic chloride||513 g|
|Equivalent Chromium||100 g|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250 g|
|Folic acid||250 g|
|Potassium iodide||98 g|
|Equivalent Iodine||75 g|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form