- Practitioner Range
Economical Family Multivitamin and Mineral.
- Assists in the maintenance of health and wellbeing.1
- Ideal for the whole family, from 15 years and over.
- Convenient, one a day tablet.
- Comprehensive formula: Family Multivitamin and Mineral is a broad spectrum formula, ideal for everyday use to support a balanced diet. Studies in Australia have shown up to 80% of Australian women are deficient in more than one nutrient.2 Evidence suggests that it may be beneficial for adults to take a vitamin supplement alongside a balanced diet, as many do not consume an optimal amount of vitamins by diet alone.1 Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Health and wellbeing: Zinc and selenium help to support a healthy immune system by improving proliferation of B-lymphocytes and enhancing T-lymphocyte function.3,4 B vitamins may help maintain cognition, healthy brain function and energy production.5,6 Folic acid and B12 have been included to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system and to maintain normal homocysteine levels.7 Homocysteine is a marker of cardiovascular health.
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form