- Practitioner Range
Clinically Trialled Combination to Help Healthy People Maintain Normal Levels of Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
In healthy people, ingredients in CholCare have been shown to or may:
- Help maintain healthy total cholesterol levels.
- Improve LDL:HDL ratio by 26% in four weeks.1
- Clinically trialled, once daily dose.
- The combination of 270 mg of citrus bioflavonoids (PMF-source?) and 18 mg of tocotrienols (TocoSource?), has been shown to impact total cholesterol by an average of 25% over 4 weeks and 27% over 12 weeks1: Three studies including a double blind, randomised clinical trial plus two open-label trials demonstrated significant reductions in total cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL:HDL ratio (Figure One).1
Figure One: Citrus Bioflavonoids and Tocotrienol Combination Impact Cholesterol in a Clinical Trial with 120 subjects.
- Key mechanisms include HMG-CoA reductase inhibition, reduction of apolipoprotein-B100 secretion and modulation of hepatic LDL receptors.2,3 Specifically, the polymethoxyflavones tangeretin and nobiletin, suppress the hepatic secretion of ApoB and increase LDL receptor synthesis.4,2 PMF-source? is an exclusive extract of citrus bioflavonoids containing at least 11.5 mg of tangeretin and 10 mg nobiletin per dose.
Figure Two: Ingredients in CholCare act upon multiple points within the Mevalonate Pathway.
- TocoSource? tocotrienols inhibit the production of HMGCoA reductase but support endogenous CoQ10 production via induction of the enzyme geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate (GGPP)2. In vitro research shows an 80% inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase by decreasing transcription efficiency and enhancing degradation, unlike most HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors which block the mevalonate pathway by up to 99%.5
Adults: Take 1 capsule at night.
Each capsule contains:
Citrus bioflavonoids extract (PMF-source?)
Tocotrienols complex - palm* (TocoSource?)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form