- Practitioner Range
Calm Care for Kids
120 g oral powder (34 doses), Banana flavour
Beneficial During Times of Stress, to Relieve Anxiety Symptoms and Sleeplessness.
- To assist sleeplessness.1
- Tiered dose for insomnia and anxiety as used in traditional Western herbal medicine.2
- Great tasting Banana flavour to mix with milk or juice.
- To assist in sleeplessness: Passion flower has been used for the relief of insomnia in traditional Western herbal medicine, by assisting restlessness and the inability to fall asleep.1 Chamomile has also been used as a sleep aid in traditional Western herbal medicine.3 In an animal study, chamomile helped to reduce sleep latency.4
- Significant reduction in anxiety: Passion flower and chamomile may assist in the relief of nervousness, restlessness and irritability in children.1,2 Animal studies suggest the anxiolytic effect of Alpha-casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein may be due to modulation of the GABAergic system.5
Free from eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and yeast. Free from artificial colours and flavours. Contains steviol glycosides and fructose.
Children 1-4 years: Mix 1/2 metric teaspoon
(1.75 g) into 50 mL of milk or juice.
Children 5-12 years: Mix 1 metric teaspoon (3.5 g) into 100 mL of milk or juice.
For symptoms of stress: Take once daily.
For sleep: Take once in the afternoon and a second dose before bed. Use soy, rice, oat, almond or cow's milk.
Each 3.5 g dose contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Passiflora incarnata, herb dry (Passion flower) 1.0 g
Matricaria chamomilla, flower dry (German chamomile) 750 mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta MagMagnesium bisglycinate) 600 mg
Equivalent Magnesium 60 mg
Alpha-casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (LactiumPURE?) 100 mg
Warning: Derived from cow's milk. Contains lactose. Not for use in infants under one year of age unless directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form