- Practitioner Range
60 tablets (30 days)
To Assist Cognitive Function, Memory and the Nervous System.
Ingredients in Brahmi Tone have been clinically shown to or may:
- Improve cognitive function.1
- Improve memory, recall and learning in adults and teenagers.2
- A daily dose of 110 mg of L-theanine from green tea.3
- Increases in brain dopamine, serotonin and GABA levels from consumption of green tea, high in L-theanine, have been observed in animal studies.4 They have also shown an association between oxidative stress and impairments in cognition, learning and memory.5 The antioxidant, green tea, may help defend against free radical damage.6
- BacoMind Brahmi has been clinically trialled in adults over 55 (Figure One7) and in teenagers up to the age of 18.8 Bacosides from brahmi also display antioxidant activity in the brain and have been shown to improve cognitive function and memory in animal studies.9 According to an in vitro study, these cognitive effects of brahmi may be related to its modulatory effects on the cholinergic system including acetylcholine release, choline acetylase activity, and muscarinic cholinergic receptor binding.10
For nervous system support: Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
For memory and cognitive support: Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
Teenagers aged 13-18 years: Take 2 tablets in the morning and 1 at night.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Camellia sinensis, leaf dry (Green tea: L-theanine 27.5 mg) 10.0 g
Bacopa monnieri, whole plant dry (BacoMind - Brahmi) 1.5 g
Ginkgo biloba, leaf dry (Ginkgo biloba) 1.5 g
Withania somnifera, root dry (Withania) 750 mg
Tyrosine 500 mg
Warning: Contains 3.75 mg of caffeine per tablet.
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form