- Practitioner Range
285 g oral powder (11 or 23 days) Vanilla flavour
Bioactive Undenatured Whey Protein.
Ingredients in BioPure have been shown to or may:
- Nutritional protein supplement.
- Contains 98% undenatured whey protein isolate.
- Low carb, easily digested protein with intact glycomacropeptides and immunoglobulins.
- Pure bioactive protein: BioPure Protein is a bioactive, undenatured whey protein isolate with naturally occurring immunoglobulins. BioPure is an easily digested food providing excellent nutritive value where each serve is free from fat and lactose reduced (1.0%). Approximately 30% of the protein in BioPure is made up of branched chain amino acids. BioPure Protein also provides a high concentration of naturally occurring bioactive immunoglobulins (8%) and glycomacropeptides.
- A pristine source of whey: The whey in BioPure Protein is obtained from the milk of a pristine dairy herd in New Zealand. This ensures BioPure Protein whey is free from disease, injected hormones, genetic alteration and environmental contamination.
Free from eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Contains soy.
Add one or two servings of BioPure protein to food or water (250 mL) twice daily as a nutritious high protein meal supplement or snack.
Whey protein isolate (98%), Vanilla flavour.
Warning: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form