- Practitioner Range
Bio Q-Absorb 150
Bio Q-Absorb 150 capsules have been shown to or may:
- Provide enhanced absorptionversus oil-based CoQ10 via an exclusive VESISORB delivery system.1
- Support heart health and cellular energy production.3,8
- Highest dose plus enhanced absorption allowing optimum strength.9,10
- A double-blind, comparative controlled study measured the relative bioavailability of Coenzyme Q10 with the VESISORB delivery system compared to CoQ10 products: *The study concluded that VESISORB improved CoQ10 absorption by 622% compared to an oil-based formulation (Figures One and Two). Bioavailability of CoQ10 is low due to its poor solubility in water. VESISORB improves absorption by imitating the naturally occurring mixed micellar transport system in the human body. The CoQ10 is microscopically and evenly dispersed throughout the VESISORB delivery system allowing the transport of CoQ10 through the GI lumen to the absorptive epithelium.1
- Cellular energy production: CoQ10 supports healthy mitochondrial function by assisting with energy production and protecting mitochondrial membranes from free radical damage.8 A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that athletes supplementing with CoQ10 measured all indexes of physical performance as significantly improved. 94% of athletes had an improvement in their performance and recovery compared to only 33% in the placebo group (Figure Three).5
- Heart health: Mitochondria are abundant in cardiomyocytes providing adequate ATP production for healthy cardiovascular function.5 Several clinical trials have shown CoQ10 to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. CoQ10s protective effect on LDL oxidation may be in part due to its potent free radical scavenging activity in lipid and mitochondrial membranes.3 CoQ10 may also help to support healthy blood pressure in healthy people, by improving endothelium-dependant vasodilation and -adrenoceptor-mediated arterial relaxation.7
Excipients: *VESISORB, Gelatin, Glycerol, Water-purified, NI colours.
Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Each capsule contains:
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 150 mg
WARNING: Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamins and mineral should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form