Thorne and Metagenics are special practitioner range products so the full range is not always kept in stock, therefore it may take 2 working days before dispatch.
- Practitioner Range
60 enteric coated capsules (15 days)
Enteric Coated Herbs for Upper
Ingredients in Bactrex have been shown to or may:
- Help maintain upper intestinal health in Traditional Chinese Medicine.1
- Enteric coated for targeted release into the small intestine.
- Provide antimicrobial properties.2
- May help maintain upper intestinal health: Bactrex contains Phellodendron amurense which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to maintain upper intestinal health.1 Phellodendron amurense contains a number of constituents that have been shown in vitro, to display antimicrobial properties on a range of bacteria. Constituents found in Phellodendron amurense have been shown to block the adhesion of bacteria to erythrocytes and epithelial cells.3 Bactrex also contains the essential oils; oregano, clove and thyme in an enteric coated capsule ensuring targeted release into the small intestine.
- Definition of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO): Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) is a condition in which normal bacterial and fungal flora of the large intestine extends proximally into the small intestine.4
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Each capsule contains:
Extract equivalent to:
Phellodendron amurense, stem bark dry (Phellodendron) 750 mg
Origanum vulgare, leaf oil essential (Oregano) 100 mg
Syzygium aromaticum, leaf oil essential (Clove oil) 50 mg
Thymus vulgaris, herb flowering oil essential (Thyme oil) 50 mg
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form