- Practitioner Range
180 g oral powder (30 days)
- Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide.1
- Contains 3 g of Arginine hydrochloride per teaspoon.
- High potency Grape seed at 6 g per teaspoon.
- Precursor to nitric oxide: Arginine is an amino acid that is converted to nitric oxide via the enzyme endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS).2
- High potency grape seed: Grape seed contains flavonoids including proanthocyanidins that have been shown in vitro to inhibit platelet aggregation, increase radical scavenging activity, decrease the release of reactive oxygen species and enhance nitric oxide release.3
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults: Take 6.0 g (one heaped metric teaspoon) once to twice daily with your favourite juice.
Each 6.0 g serve contains:
Extract equivalent to:
Vitis vinifera seed (Grape), dry 6.0 g
Arginine hydrochloride 3.0 g
Betaine 2.0 g
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
Folic acid 250 g
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250 g
Store in a dry, cool place (below 25C)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form