Thorne and Metagenics are special practitioner range products so the full range is not always kept in stock, therefore it may take 2 working days before dispatch.
- Practitioner Range
60 tablets (20 days)
High Potency Immune Support.
Ingredients in Andro NK have been shown to or may:
- Reduce the symptoms and duration of colds.1,2
- Help to stimulate the body's natural immune responses.3,4
- Provides an extract equivalent to 6.0 g of andrographis per tablet.
- In a double blind, placebo controlled trial, andrographis significantly reduced the duration of cold symptoms compared to placebo (Figure One).5 Andrographis at 6.0 g per day has also been shown in a meta-analysis to be more effective than 3.0 g of andrographis and equally as effective as conventional medicinal therapy in relieving cold symptoms.1 Andro NK also contains elderberry which has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of a cold.6
- Helps to stimulate the body's natural immune responses: Andrographis has been shown to exert immunostimulant activity by increasing phagocytic activity.7 Andrographis has also been shown to effect the stimulation and proliferation of immunocompetent cells and the production of key cytokines and immune markers in vitro.8 Picrorrhiza kurroa may also help to stimulate the body's natural immune responses by stimulating T-cell, B-cell and phagocytic function, illustrated in an animal study. Zinc is involved in mediating non-specific immunity such as neutrophils, natural killer cells and T lymphocyte activity.9
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Andrographis paniculata, herb top dry (King of Bitters) 6 g
Picrorrhiza kurroa, rhizome dry (Hu-Huang-Lian) 1 g
Sambucus nigra, fruit dry (Elderberry) 500 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg
Equivalent Zinc 15 mg
Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form